Although acupuncture is often associated with pain control, in the hands of a well-trained practitioner acupuncture has much broader applications. Acupuncture can be effective as the only treatment used, or as the support or adjunct to other treatment modalities. The World Health Organization recognizes the use of acupuncture in the treatment of a wide range of medical problems, including:
- Sinusitis, sore throat, bronchitis, asthma, and recurrent chest infections, chronic cough, chronic rhinitis, allergies
- Headaches (migraines, tension, cluster) , Facial tics, Tourette syndrome, Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (also known as Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy), Parkinson’s, Restless Leg syndrome
- Neck pain, back pain, Knee pain, Hip Pain, frozen shoulder, shoulder impingement, various forms of tendonitis, Sciatica or radiating pain, osteoarthritis, chronic pain, plantar fasciitis, carpal tunnel, tennis/golfers elbow, recovery from orthopedic surgeries, migrating pain, TMJ
- Psoriasis, RA, Scleroderma, MS, Thyroid issues, Chronic Fatigue, Fibromyalgia, Diabetes
- Immune enhancement
- IBS, Constipation, Diarrhea, Abdominal pain, GERD, Bloating, Nausea, Ulcers
- Stress, Fatigue, Depression, Anxiety, Grief, Fear, Panic attacks, Irritability
- Infertility, Menopausal Syndrome, PMS, Hormone imbalances, Dysmenorrhea, Amenorrhea, Irregular menstruation , Habitual miscarriages, Endometriosis
- Sleep disorders
- Weight management
- High Blood Pressure, Palpitations, Raynaud’s
- Addictions and symptoms associated from withdrawal
- Eczema, Acne, Dry Skin, Rash, Hives, Dermatitis
- Adrenal exhaustion/fatigue
To learn more about acupuncture and how it can help you, contact us today.
DID YOU KNOW WE OFFER MASSAGE?
In addition to our acupuncture services, our massage therapist Becky Emerson offers all types of massage including: Swedish, deep tissue, hot stone massage, and incorporates elements of aromatherapy and reflexology. To learn more, click here.